The New Mexico Environmental Improvement Board and Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Air Quality Control Board is holding a public hearing November 13-15 to consider adopting Advanced Clean Cars & Trucks standards, referred to as ACCII and ACT. for New Mexico. Clean Cars and Trucks can help lower household transportation costs and reduce air pollution to protect the air we breathe. There are four opportunities to give the boards your input during the hearing. Please join us! Below are the details:
- Public comment can be provided in-person, virtually, over the phone, or in writing.
- Public comment sessions will be held at:
- Noon-1 pm on Monday, Nov. 13
- 5-6 pm on Monday, Nov. 13
- 9-10 am on Tuesday, Nov. 14
- 1-2 pm on Tuesday, Nov. 14
- Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes each.
To provide public comment during any of the above public comment sessions, email Pamela Jones at Pamela.Jones@state.nm.us and include your session preferences.
Attend in person at the NM State Bar, 5121 Masthead St. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109